Recognisable usually by its green colour, the fire alarm call point is the enclosure that houses a button to activate a fire alarm.
Usually, the user will break the glass and press the emergency button centred in the middle of the unit. This will then activate a centralised alarm system to alert building wide that there is an emergency.
Features and benefits of installing fire alarm call points:
- Break glass operation
- Anti-tampering to reduce false alarms
- Plug and play installation
- Standard colouring of green available, other colours including red also available
- Instantly raise the alarm in the event of an emergency
- Precise tracking of where the alarm was set off
- Ensure the safety of your employees or anyone in your care
- Due diligence to comply with fire safety laws
- Some can be linked to emergency services for immediate response
Where are fire alarm call points used?
- In a home
- Around offices or workplaces
- Any high traffic public areas
- Commercial and industrial buildings