Writing & Drawing Instruments & Accessories

To complete a professional or hobbyist writing and drawing project to the highest possible standard, you’ll always need to make sure you’re using the right tools for the job. Within our range you'll find everything you need from general use pens and pencils through to specialist china graphs.

What sorts of writing and drawing instruments are available?

We offer many different product lines for drawing, design and writing accessories, along with a wide range of consumables. These include:
  • Specialist technical pens and pen sets
  • Markers and highlighters
  • Correction fluids
  • Adjustable drawing boards
  • Curves and angles
  • Retractable mechanical pencils
  • Stencils and sprays

What would you use different types of writing and drawing pen sets for?

China graphs are also known as grease pencils, wax pencils or a china marker.
  • They’re a specialist type of marker used for adding annotation or design elements to glossy or slick surfaces such as glass, metal, ceramics, polished stone, plastic, lacquer, photographic paper, tape and film.
  • A china graph is made from a coloured, hardened wax core, and as it blunts, you simply peel back the tear-strip to expose more of the point.
Isograph pen sets are collections of technical drawing pens featuring replaceable nibs of different sizes and line thicknesses, along with refillable ink reservoirs.
  • They’re predominantly used by engineers, architects or other artists who need to make lines of a very consistent width.
  • Single isograph pens and replacement isograph pen nibs are also kept in stock.
  • Disposable technical pens and pen sets offer a cheaper alternative to refillable isograph pens in the short-term, but would of course need replacing entirely once they run out.
Marker pens are sold in a very wide variety of permanent, water-soluble and wipe-clean types, and in a huge array of colours and sizes.
  • They’re most commonly used for everyday household tasks such as marking cables and tyres, labelling any number of painted, metal or plastic products, or in general decorative/artistic projects.
  • Depending on what you need to do with them, you may require a waterproof, smudge-proof, fade resistant and quick-drying type.

Whatever design, writing or drawing project you're working on, we’ve stocked a carefully selected range of specialist pen and pencil sets - along with numerous other design-work tools and accessories - to help you achieve the results you’re looking for.

Related Products
Spare nibs for edding 750 paint marker to ...
Spare nibs for edding 750 paint marker to reduce the amount of waste produced and to extend the products' service life. Use a pair of pliers or a similer tool to pull out the defective nibInsert the new oneThen replace ...
Ideal for permanent labelling of CDs, DVDs, and ...
Ideal for permanent labelling of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Ray discsWater-based ink will not damage the data storage layerFine tip of nib width 0.5 - 1mmAvailable in black, red, blue, or green.
White ink for use in kitchens, bathrooms and ...
White ink for use in kitchens, bathrooms and other tiled areasIdeal for improving the whiteness of groutContains special fungicide which prevents mould re-growthPermanent & water resistant.
Permanent marker with metal barrel. Durable blocked chisel ...
Permanent marker with metal barrel. Durable blocked chisel tip for heavy use. Marks on most surfaces even wet and oily. Fade and water-resistant dye-based ink. Xylene and Toluene-freePlastic cap with pocket clipEasy to cap/uncapLine width 6.2mmPack of 12.